Power Production Management was founded with a passion for solar energy and a focus on customer satisfaction. Through this commitment to service, PPM has established a great reputation in the solar industry. Our Florida solar experts install solar arrays on homes and businesses throughout the state. We make solar available to everyone that wants to reduce their monthly utility bill and help the environment along the way.
When you employ PPM for your solar project you are dealing with a reliable, experienced, and professional team. The unparalleled level of expertise in solar integration, coupled with a commitment to quality is what makes Power Production Management so different and allows us to deliver the best solar system for your dollar.
Our mission is to provide 100% customer satisfaction. Build the most aesthetically pleasing, highest quality solar systems in the world. Love what we do while at the same time protecting the Earth and making the world a better place for everyone.
Call us today for a free estimate on your solar savings!
Our Professional Affiliations
- Better Business Bureau (BBB) A+ Rated - zero complaints
Gainesville Chamber of Commerce Member
- Chamber of Commerce Business of the Year Award (2011)
- Florida Solar Energy Industries Association Member
Florida Alliance for Renewable Energy Member
- Among the first trained and certified for the program
- University of Florida Gator100 Nominated
Licensing & Accreditations
- Florida State Solar Certified Contractor, License CVC56764 & CVC56836
- North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP) Certified Solar PV Installer™ Certification No. 032611-124
- Florida Solar Energy Center Trained Installer
Commercial & Residential Manufacturer Training & Certifications
- Sunpower Authorized Dealer
- SMA Academy Certified
- Enphase Energy Trained
- SunPower Residential and Commercial Fundamental and Advanced Training
The Benefits of Solar Experts
- Dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction
- A decade of experience in the solar industry
- Aesthetically pleasing, high-quality systems
- No bulky inverter on your wall with the Equinox solution
- An A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau
- Exclusive SunPower photovoltaic (PV) panel dealer
- Providing the highest return on your investment
- Knowledgeable in available credits and incentives
- Licensed in Florida and North Carolina, CVC 56764, CVC56836
- $150 referral bonus through our Connect-A-Friend Program
How much can solar energy save me?
Solar energy can not only save you on your monthly utility bills, but it is a worthwhile investment that can greatly increase the value of your home or commercial property. SunPower manufactures some of the world’s most powerful solar PV panels that truly harness the clean, renewable power of the sun. Also, Florida recognizes solar energy property to be exempt from sales, property, and tangible property tax. Let us help you reduce or eliminate your energy dependency.
How much does a solar energy system cost?
Any energy system is an investment, but going solar is one of the few that can actually pay you back and save you money in the long-term. The initial cost will vary based on your location, your property’s energy usage, and the size of your home or business. There are numerous incentives, tax credits, and financing options to help you get started.
What are the benefits of solar energy?
When you install clean, renewable energy on your roof, you are doing your part to save the planet for your children and future generations. Reducing your carbon footprint not only saves your money, but it also reduces your dependence on traditional energy grids, leaving you less vulnerable to rate increases and other financial burdens.
Can I install solar if I have an HOA?
Even if your Homeowners Association has strict guidelines, you still have the right to install a solar energy system under Florida law. According to The Florida Home Owners Solar Rights Act (FL 163.04) a homeowner or property owner has the right to install solar or another renewable energy device on any building in Florida. Your HOA may require approval of solar installation and may set restrictions on installation, but all restrictions must be reasonable.
Are incentives available to help me get started?
Yes! We want to make installing your new energy system as painless as possible. That is why our knowledgeable Florida solar energy professionals are well-versed in state and federal tax credits and incentives to help offset the initial costs of going solar. With a decade of experience, we know how to get you the money you need.
Why is Power Production Management different?
Because we are exclusive SunPower dealers in our area, we use only the best in the business. This means that your residential or commercial system will last for years, saving you on your utility bills. We are 100% dedicated to customer satisfaction and we have many happy clients to prove it. We are experts in our industry and passionate about what we do.
Get Your Solar QuoteA technician from Power Production Management will visit your property to create a personalized solar design.
Installation’s a BreezeLet our Florida experts do the heavy lifting. We install reliable residential and commercial solar energy that lasts years.
See Your SavingsWhether grid-tied, off-grid, or battery assisted, we make sure you are well-connected before flipping the switch on your savings.