About Power Production Management, Inc.
Power Production Management, Inc. (PPM) was founded with a passion for solar energy with a focus on customer satisfaction. From the very beginning PPM has worked diligently to maintain 100% customer satisfaction. Through this commitment to service PPM has established a great reputation in the solar industry. When you employ PPM for your solar project you are dealing with a reliable, experienced, and professional team. The unparalleled level of expertise in solar integration, coupled with a commitment to quality is what makes PPM so different and allows us to deliver the best solar system for your dollar.
Licensing and Accreditations
- Florida State Solar Certified Contractor, License. No. CVC56764, and CVC56836 – please see the verification online
- Copy of licensing: Jason Gonos, Alex Khokhlov
- Read more about Florida Solar Contractor’s License here
- PPM does not have any complaints against either licenses
- North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP) Certified Solar PV Installer™ Certification No. 032611-124
- Florida Solar Energy Center Certified Installer, Certification No.:
- $2 million Aggregate General Liability Insurance Policy – copy
- $1 million Worker’s Compensation Policy – copy
- Florida Solar Energy Industries Association (FLASEIA) member
- FLASEIA Code of Ethics
- Better Business Bureau (BBB) member
- Zero complaints
- Gainesville Chamber of Commerce Member
- Nominated for Chamber of Commerce Business of the Year Award (2011)
- Builders Association of North Central Florida (BANCF) member
- PreScreened Solar Professional
- See customer satisfaction surveys: http://solar-estimate.org/view_surveys.php?contractorid=5262
- BP Solar Certified Installer
- Among the first solar contractors trained and certified for the program
Commercial and Residential Manufacturer Training and Certifications
- Sunpower Corporation
- BP Solar
Fully Compliant Construction Process
Contracting is done in accordance with all applicable local and state regulations. A clear and transparent contract is signed with a customer that identifies contractor’s responsibilities and project cost. PPM prides itself in accurate and diligent estimating to avoid requesting change orders from our customers.
Design and Engineering
All design work is delegated to partnering engineering firms. PPM works with multiple engineering firms throughout state of Florida.
After the initial design criteria and layout are set, an independent, licensed Florida Licensed Professional Engineer will perform the necessary calculations and present the full structural engineering for the project. Commercial projects receive an electrical Professional Engineering design and certification as well.
If roofing penetrations are to be made on commercial projects, PPM will work with a licensed roofing contractor to make penetrations and provide an independent warranty on these penetrations.
Signed and Sealed Drawings
Every system receives a full set of signed and sealed engineering drawings.
PPM obtains the master solar permit and a Florida licensed electrical contractor will obtain the permit for the AC wiring and interconnection to the utility grid.
An independent, highly proficient electrical contractor performs the AC wiring and interconnection of the system, under a separate permit.
Construction and Installation
Primary solar work is performed by in-house, highly trained professionals. All sub-contractors undergo stringent evaluations and are required to provide independent liability insurance and proof of worker’s compensation coverage. All sub-contractor work is performed under close supervision and stringent quality control by PPM personnel. Your project will be neat and clean throughout the process.
Monitoring and Performance
PPM provides lifetime performance monitoring on all of the systems we install. You will be able to monitor your solar system’s production from anywhere in the world with an internet connection. We will be notified of any issues in order to quickly remedy any potential problems.
Post-Installation Service and Warranty
PPM will cover your system with a 5 year bumper-to-bumper warranty on all workmanship with your system. Solar panels come with a standard 25 year production warranty and inverters come with between 10 and 25 year warranties. We will help you with any warranty claims from manufacturers if we determine that there are any defective materials and aid in the replacement of those materials.
- Please take a moment to see just some of the surveys that we had gotten back in the recent years. They are featured by a completely independent nonprofit third party website, Solar-Estimate.org
- Multiple written and video testimonials are also available.